October 26, 2008

Duncan Manor in the Fall


"Duncan Manor in the Fall"
Not sure why, but I am having issues with Blogger. Every time I post a photo through blogger, the image turns out to be full sized. It's driving me nuts. So, I'm posting today's entry through Flickr.

I went out yesterday and today to take some photos, and have fed my creativity craving. I had wanted some good harvest photos. I got a couple. My best shot is posted above. I have decided that I am going to do seasonal photos of Duncan Manor. So far I have fall and winter. :)

I wish I had more time to go out and shoot some fall pics. I love the way fall looks. It's always so beautiful. Fall, though, is usually stressful and so I never get out.

Anyways, check out my Flickr page for more fall photos! I will post some more tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment