August 29, 2010

OK, this time I'm back for real!

I say that, but what if I'm wrong?  I now have a new computer and more free time than I know how to use, so I really am going to try to keep posting. We shall see...

So, with the new computer comes...PHOTOS!  Yes, I am editing again, and it's wonderful.  I love manipulating my photos to make them convey what I feel about the subject.  It's cathartic.

So, without further ado, my first two new photos to share:

small town

This was taken in the town of North Bend, Nebraska.  It would fit in with several small central Illinois towns I can think of.


This was also taken in Nebraska and I'm not exactly sure where.  We passed quite a few windmills that day.

Well, that's all for now, but I'll be posting some more soon!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment