March 27, 2008
OK, since my Mom decided to do this again, I had to too. Here are the first lines of 25 songs from my music player, try to guess the song and the artist (without using Google or a lesser search engine).
1. Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train
2. Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin'
3. I see the bad moon arising.
4. When the truth is found to be lies
5. Oh, to be Prince Caspian afloat upon the waves
6. 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life
7. I was cutting the rug down at a place called the jug
8. I'll be the grapes fermented
9. There's something happening here
10. It's close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark
11. Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog
12. Pushing thru the market square, so many mothers sighing
13. Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
14. I'm not afraid of anything in this world
15. Once I had a love and it was a gas
16. I thought I was smart - I thought I was right
17. Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone
18. Some people say a man is made out of mud
19. When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained
20. I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me.
21. No one knows what it's like to be the bad man
22. Now here you go again you say you want your freedom
23. You get a shiver in the dark
24. You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever
25. I jumped in the river and what did I see?
Ok, so guess away and have fun! (I tried to get a sprinkling of newer songs in there, so my music tastes would seem to reflect my age more...)