July 25, 2008

Mosaic Fun

"Mosaic"

I saw this on one of my friends blogs, and I had to try it myself.

Directions:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr Search. 2. Using only the first page, pick an image. 3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. 4. Save image to hard drive and post to blogger. 5. Copy HTML code for flickr photo credits and paste into blogger at the bottom of the post.

Questions and Answers:
1. What is your first name? Kathy 2. What is your favorite food? Corned beef 3. What high school did you go to? Central Catholic High School 4. What is your favorite color? Green 5. Who is your celebrity crush? A much, much younger Harrison Ford...he's too old now :) 6. Favorite drink? Iced Chai Latte 7. Dream vacation? Japan 8. Favorite dessert? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 9. What you want to be when you grow up? A Mom 10. What do you love most in life? My family 11. One Word to describe you? Shy 12. One hobby of yours? Photography

Photo Credits:
1. Remembering Friends, for Kathy, 2. sign_corned_beef, 3. Bloomington Central Catholic, 4. Go Green!!!, 5. George Lucas and Harrison Ford on the set of "Raiders", 6. Morning Glow, 7. Mount Fuji, Japan, 8. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, 9. mom n baby, 10. My family, 11. just shy, 12. I have an eye for photography

1 comment:

  1. I recognize one of those photos! That's pretty cool. I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete