June 28, 2009

I'm back!!


I know that it's been awhile, and probably no one will read this, but...I'm finally back.

It was a busy school year, and teaching took up most of my time and energy. I barely took any pictures during the winter this year. There's a huge gap in my photo timeline. Such is.

Here are the life updates since my last post:
- My brother and his wife had their baby (Kara Mae).
- I'm moving in a couple of weeks into a new (to me, at least) home.

So, I am working on some more photos, and should have more to post, soon. In the meantime, take a look at my Flickr page for my most recent shots. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully there will be more to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Welcome back! My last post was from winter I think, so don't feel bad. I just don't have anything to say. Perhaps I will today just for fun...

    There had better be a million pictures of your house when you move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you. Ok, I've missed your blog. You I get to see fairly often.

    ReplyDelete